Lock Your Barn Doors
An alternative locking solution for barn doors.
• Allows the door to be locked onto the floor (VRB) or up into track or header in the ceiling (VRT)
• For use with flush pulls or accessible hardware
• For single door openings (or double door openings if independent locking is desired)
• Features locking capability without a protruding strike (strike options available)
• Ideal for use in both residential and commercial settings
• Pair with different trim options to best fit the design intent and specific project requirements.
- Flush pulls
- ADA pulls
- Vertical rod lock available to lock into floor (VRB) or ceiling (VRT)
- Variable backsets available: applications with cylinders will have two backsets (one to the thumb turn & one to the cylinder)
Check out the video to see how it works...
See more information here and get one today.