The CLX3300 Series ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 cylindrical lock is designed to secure high-traffic spaces where aesthetics are important. Manufactured of the highest-quality materials to provide durability, strength, and reliability, it is also available in all industry-standard finishes and a variety of decorative levers, so you'll never have to sacrifice style for strength. It supports all cylinder formats - from fixed to interchangeable cores, and is the ideal choice for new construction and retrofit projects.
Strength & Durability
- Exceeds 3,100 in-lb abusive locked lever torque with no entry while maintaining egress (2.6 times ANSI/BHMA A156.2 requirements)
- Exceeds1,600 lbs offset lever pull with no entry for protection against attacks (8 times ANSI/BHMA A156.2 requirements)
- Latch retraction with 100 lb preload (2 times ANSI/BHMA A156.2) while maintaining ANSI/BHMA requirements for operation in warped doors or doors with latch bind.
- No access with minimum 100 vertical impacts for protection against vandalism attempts (20 times ANSI/BHMA A156.2 requirements)
- Independent return springs allow lock to exceed ANSI/BHMA A156.2 Grade 1 cycle requirements without lever sag
- Innovative push/turn button design to withstand excessive abuse against door stops or walls.
- Lockbody design supports all cylinder formats allowing flexibility for from fixed core to interchangeable core cylinders.
- High Security and security key systems available (Access 3, Pyramid)
- Patented and/or patent pending adjustable push/turn button for easy door thickness adjustment.
- Lever Release™ freewheeling levers standard for vandal resistance; rigid lever optional.
- Available with 26 mechanical functions
- 14 finishes and MicroShield options
- Multiple lever options including decorative designs
- Provides maximum resistance to vandalism and other malicious attacks
- Certified above & beyond testing to withstand high volume traffic
- Complements the look of any design style
- Minimizes inventory stocking requirements
- Simplifies installation in new and retrofit applications
- Integrates with new or existing facility's key systems
Please click on the link below to review the CLX3300 Series Catalog or contact someone on our amazing sales team for more information.
Robert I Merrill Company