Quick Lockdown Exit Device
The LDH100 Series is a patented, cost-effective solution for one-touch mechanical lockdown of exit devices.
In the event of an emergency, the LDH100 does not require a key or hex-wrench to lockdown the doors from the inside; simply push the button on the end cap and the exit device automatically locks. The mechanism has a durable die-cast construction and is easily installed without special tools or removal of the exit device from the door.
It is ideal for classrooms, school perimeter doors, banquet halls, government facilities or other locations where exit devices are required.
- Simple, one-touch mechanical lockdown for exit devices.
- Cost-effective, aftermarket or new construction solution.
- Does not require a key or hex-wrench to lockdown doors.
- Durable die-cast construction.
- ADA compliant.
- Easy installation requires no special tools or removal of the exit device from the door.
- Works with hex or cylinder dogging devices.
- K-12 Schools
- Colleges & Universities
- Government Facilities
- Public Buildings
Visit Trimco for more information, and contact a friendly salesperson at Robert I Merrill Company today.