Barn Door Wall Strike
Now Available - Trimco Barn Door Wall Strikes!
Trimco’s patented Wall Strike’s are uniquely designed as a solution for latching surface applied Sliding/Barn doors.
For use with Trimco’s 1074 Series ADA locks. The strike mounts to the wall either directly (requires blocking in wall) or via a mounting bracket that mounts to the jamb. Available in most architectural finishes to match the other hardware or with a primer finish that can be painted to match the wall color.
- Enables latching of surface sliding/barn doors
- Concealed fasteners for sleek, modern appearance
- Vertically adjustable to ensure proper latching as the building or door opening settle
- Available in most architectural finishes, or primer for matching wall paint color
- Mounting Methods include a direct mount or a mounting bracket if there is no blocking in the wall
- Designed for use with the Trimco’s 1074 Series ADA Barn/Sliding Latchsets (Mortise & Tubular)
- Commercial & Industrial Buildings
- Multifamily & Mixed-Use
- Office Buildings
Like what you see? Talk to a Robert I. Merrill Company representative and find out more.